By: Sean Hawkins
As we enter the Christmas season, our awareness to help others increases. Whether it’s helping those in need or donating our time, we are all mindful to help one another. As customer service professionals, this is something we do throughout the year. With that in mind, and in the spirit of Christmas, let’s review The 12 Steps to Customer Satisfaction.
1. Treat customers BETTER than you would treat yourself
2. Always respect your customer
3. Above and beyond should be the norm
4. Meet and exceed all promises
5. Be an advocate for the customer
6. Be personable
7. Help with a smile
8. Anticipate customer needs
9. Listen before speaking
10. Be honest
11. Leave no room for dissatisfaction
12. Teach with patience
is a Customer Experience, Contact Center and Help desk manager with
over 12 years of experience. He has a terrific pulse on incorporating
innovation into the contact center. He's implemented social, outsourcing
partners, new technology, and new products, while maintaining an
award-winning contact center.
In 2011, his team was awarded the
ICMI "Global Call Center of the Year" for Small to Medium-Sized Centers.
Follow on Twitter @SeanBHawkins